Dak Mi 4 Hydropower Plant Project – Quang Nam province belongs to the hydropower ladder planning of Vu Gia – Thu Bon river system, consists of 2 hydropower steps, the upper level is Dak Mi 4A hydropower plant and the lower one is Dak Mi 4B. In particular, the lower level of Dak Mi 4B applied new technology with the structure of spillway with piano keys combining zig-zag.
1. Name: DAK MI 4B HYDROPOWER PLANT
2. Location: Phuoc Hoa commune, Phuoc Son district, Quang Nam province
3. Capacity: 42 MW, consists of 02 units máy
4. Annual average electricity output: : 752.51 million kWh. In particular, Dak Mi 4B is 163.17 million kWh.
5. Progress milestones:
- Commencement: April 21, 2007
- Power generation of Unit 1: February 20, 2012
- Power generation of Unit 2: February 24, 2012
- Finish: May 10, 2012
6. Total investment capital: 5.630 billion VND
77. Investor and general contractor: IDICO
8. Operational management unit: Dak Mi Hydropower JSC